Welcome to the Union County Anti-Drug
Coalition! We serve many purposes including:
- To inform the community on the Union County Anti-Drug Coalition’s mission, message and methods in our desire to have a drug-free community.
- To provide a description of the dangers of illegal drugs
and the illegal use of prescription pills.
- To provide information on school programs sponsored by UCADC
- To provide information on community programs
- To provide links to valuable resources
- To provide information on activities of the UCADC
- To give information on how to confidentially report suspected drug related activities
- To provide information on our organization
- To give our sponsors and supporters recognition for their contributions
- To provide information on how to contribute
A boy walking along beach saw hundreds of small fish on
the beach on the sand that the tide had washed in. One at
a time, he picked one up, carried it to the edge of the water
and threw it in.
As he was doing this, someone walked up.
Person: “What are you doing?”
Boy: “I’m rescuing fish that will die if I don’t help them.”
Person: “Boy, you’ll never rescue all these fish.”
Boy: “That may be true, but I’ll save as many as I can.”
Union County Anti-Drug Coalition
76 Hunt - Martin Street Box 5
Blairsville, Georgia 30512
An ounce of drug prevention is worth a ton of
The mission of the Union County Anti-Drug Coalition is to support an overall safe community by providing information,
education and support services to
children, teens and adults in the community
towards prevention of use of illegal
drugs and the illegal use of prescription
Drugs: Be Smart, Don’t Start
The community must unite behind the consistent message
that use of illegal drugs and illegal use of prescription pills
is wrong and harmful. the UCADC has Committees made of individuals
from the community to help the UCADC accomplish its goals. To
find out how to be a part of one of those committees, contact
us by email.
The Union County Anti-Drug Coalition
is not going to convince everyone to never try illegal drugs,
but we will reach as many as we can. We may never know how many
we reach and how many we have an impact on, but we will do our
best to reach as many as we can with the resources we have. We
are asking as many who will to support our efforts.